Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am sorry, I don't have an iPhone

It is easy to get carried away and invest a good fortune in an iPhone, the latest and hottest gadget. (It is much expensive here in Pakistan) After all every smart kid (actually rich kid) is carrying it. So why not you? And of course you don't want to look apologetic every time a friend of you buys and shows off his iphone.

First, I would definitely recommend you to do a PMI and APC before buying a gadget like iphone.

Second, read this blog post to see why a millionaire does not want to get an iphone.

Third, if you still need it, I would suggest to read this article (Seriously, why do you still have an iPhone?) about alternatives, the better ones.

I don't have one and probably never will.

Do you have an iphone? Let me know.

Posted via email from Saqib Awan

No comments:

Post a Comment